Sunday, November 22, 2015

Confused

I haven't seen you in person for months
Said I was over you and had feeling for others
The other treated me like nothing but there will always be a part of me wishing we could have been better
I saw you today you look really good but so did I 
I know nothing has change 
because you didn't even look at me in the eyes and just like last time you did the same
When I left something told me "you miss him don't you?" 
I wanna say yes but what was there to miss 
All I miss is your looks because we barely spoke
Barely was a ocean for me to sail on in a boat
Barely was looks in the eyes so I know I know the truth
But you just lied and did me wrong
And I knew I had to stay strong
I have for myself
Even though I have to move on
I wonder yet if your with somebody else
Wonder if you even think of me in the middle of the night
But I bet you don't think of how hard you want to hold me tight
Because your just going to let me go
Like you did before on a broken hearted road
I looked at you today and thought damn my mind is insane and confuse 
Can't seem to make up my mind if I do or don't miss you?
Now I really want to know
If I miss you
Do you miss me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment